It’s been difficult to do any development work for TRS Technology because I’ve been so busy with customer account work. However, I’ve worked like a dog evening and weekends in order to be able to make this system available for myself and, of course, my beloved customers.
So, what’s it all about then?
My new ecommerce platform encompasses the following components / systems.
- Sales and marketing
- Payment processing
- Product delivery and fulfillment
Systems used or integrated are;
- Email marketing using auto responder
- List building with special reports or free downloads
- Affiliate marketing
- Customizable offers using sales pages
- Ability to track visitors and conversion on those sales pages
- Offer cart for payment processing of the offer items
- Ability to up sell and or cross sell
- Invoicing after payment
- Collection and storage of all customer data in sql server
- Product delivery immediately if digital downloadable product
- Ability to deliver a mix of digital and retail products that require shipping
- Emailing invoice to customer at payment
- Adding customer to a specific customer list for each product to allow follow-up after purchase and follow on sales / repeat sales
- Ability to request download links for a product if lost
- The customer can remove themselves from any or all product list if they want to
That’s an approximate outline of the system. I’ll post an update soon about the technology used in the cart (AJAX), which is very cool.
I’ll also post a rationale as to why I developed this rather than using other systems that are available. There are a lot of reasons…